Last year Tasty Minstrel Games and Michal Mindes started a little Kickstarter campaign for a press-your-luck dice game called Dungeon Roll. It proceeded to fund, to the tune of $250,000. Well he's just launched a mini Kickstarter campaign for some winter-themed promos—and the window of opportunity is small. It's a pay-what-you-want model; you can join for as little as $2, but they suggest you pay $5. I would be very interested to see the breakdown on what people actually paid.
The pack will contain:
- Klaus, Saint of the North (Legendary Hero)
- Jack Frost (Legendary Hero)
- Sugar Plum Faerie (Legendary Hero)
- Ebenezer (Legendary Hero)
- 12 Treasures (Snowball, Cake, Coal, Present)
- Winter promo book of heroes
The campaign only runs for two weeks, so check it out now if you're interested.
Thanks for reading! And don't forget to checkout our third podcast for your chance to win a copy of Pixel Lincoln!